Remote Control Highway Drop Arm Automatic Barrier Gate Ac 100v To
264v With Solar Power
Motor controller diagram and functions
All the interfaces on this controller are only for non-electricity
There are NC and NO inputs available for this machine. NC is
recommended. To make it, just put the dip switch 1 to ON position.
OFF position is for NO status.
1. NO/NC status adjustable, in dip switch 1, ON for NC, OFF for NO.
2. When power off, the boom will open automatically or stay closed;
this is adjustable. In dip switch 2, ON is for automatic open when
3. Automatic stop or automatic reverse when the machine meets
external obstruction. In dip switch 3, ON is for automatic stop and
off is for automatic reversing;
4. Auto closing function and the closing time is adjustable. Dip
switch5,6,7,8 are for it and the delaying time is
5. The boom angle in up position adjustable, like 60 degree, 70
degree, 80 degree and 90 degree. And the dip switch is another
independent one(1 2 switch).
6. Maintenance mode available, convenient for possible repairing
7. RS485 serial communication available for computer control.
8. Push button interface and remote control interface are available
9. Emergent stop input interface available.
10. Traffic light/alarm light interface
The barrier gate can be controlled by two-key push button and an
impulse will trigger the operation relay.
Connecting GND and COM, 24V with UP is for machine opening, 24V
with Down is for machine closing. Other accessories interface input
available, like IR sensor and loop detector signal.
The barrier gate can be controlled by remote controller or GSM gate
Connecting the antenna receiver GND to COM on the board, Remote-up
is for opening and Remote-down is for closing.
If the remote control receiver is non-electric relay signal,
connecting GND and COM first, the 24V connecting with Remote-up is
for opening and 24V connecting with Remote-down is for closing.
The barrier gate can be controlled by gate photocell(IR sensor) or
loop detector for automatic opening and closing. There are other
signal input as emergency stop and alarm signal. The connection is
as program 1 mentioned.
Boom-drop signal input: when the boom is crashed by passing
vehicle, the barrier gate will stop to run with a warning output.
Specifications of Automatic Barrier Gate:
|Max beam length||2.5 meters|
|Opening time/closing time|
Powder-coated steel/ Aluminum
Net weight (no boom)
10 million times
Motor Controller Specification
There is installation side for this barrier gate and it defines as
the following picture.
A is left version, B is right version;
The user can change this installation directions.